Our aim is to provide a service based upon a corporate sustainability code and reduce the risk of any environmental impacts due to our activities, whilst also helping and assisting our clients and partners to do the same.
As part of our sustainability code we aim to achieve the following:
- Ensure that all office operations are performed to reduce energy consumption and minimise waste at all times
- Optimise the use of materials that have long term carbon benefit
- Materials made to size off-site to minimise wastage
- Re-use off-cuts of insulation and sheathing boards
- Implementation of more electronic record keeping and back-up systems to reduce paper usage
- Identify where possible opportunities to use environmentally friendly and recycled materials for office operations
- Review material supplied and their environmental credibility
- Regular services for all operational machinery
- Reduce waste sent to landfill
- Identify opportunities to reuse materials wherever possible
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment with the appropriate education and training
- Regular reviews of how employees travel to their place of work and encourage vehicle sharing, public transport, working from home, and cycling
- A post-project review of our sustainability performance
- Regular communication with employees and an open forum for new initiatives supporting the activities of the company with regard to its sustainability operations.
- Regular management review of the sustainability code and operations.
Let us do the heavy lifting